To serve: 4 Portions
Cooking Time- 10-15 Minutes
Murgh Haryali Tikka
Chicken leg Boneless – 850 gms
Paste Mint leaves 100 gms
Corinader Leaves – 250 gms
Boiled Spinach – 50 gms
Green Chilli -10 gms
Ginger Garlic paste- 2 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 20 ml
Salt – to taste
Yellow Chilli Powder -1/2 tsp
Refined Oil- 10 ml
Hung Curd – 100 ml
Garam Masala – 30 ml
Mustard Oil – 30 ml
Melted Butter – for basting
Clean, wash and cut each chicken pieces into half and pat dry with a cloth and keep a side.
Put mint leaves, coriander, spinach, and green chillies, in a processor and make a thick paste. Transfer it to a bowl.
Apply half of ginger garlic paste,1 tbsp. lemon juice, salt, yellow chilli powder, and oil and rub well into the chicken pieces. Keep aside for 1 hour
In a bowl whisk hung curd, add green paste, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, remaining lemon juice and mustard oil and mixed well.
1. Take a skewer and skew the marinated chicken pieces, keep a tray underneath to collect drippings.
2. Roast In a moderately hot tandoor or over a charcoal grill for 6-7 minutes.
3. Remove from tandoor and hang the skewers to let excess moisture drain out completely (2-3 minutes) Baste with melted butter and roast for another 4 to 5 minutes.
4. When cooked transfer the chicken on the serving dish.
5. Serve hot garnish with chat masala, accompanied with salads and mint chutney