Grilled pork chops
with apple sauce
4 lean pork chops
4 medium potatoes
360 g of green beans or French beans
4 dessertspoons of apple sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the grill for 10 minutes.
2. Wash the potatoes and put in a saucepan of water.
3. Boil the potatoes in their skins until tender, remember
larger potatoes take longer to cook.
4. Wash the beans and put in another saucepan of water.
5. Boil the beans until tender but still slightly crunchy.
6. Drain the potatoes and beans once cooked.
7. Trim off any excess fat from the pork chops.
8. Cook on a hot grill for about 5 minutes each side.
9. Check that the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
10. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
11. Serve with the apple sauce.