SURKH LAL MURGH TIKKA
To serve: 4 Portions
Cooking Time- 10-15 Minutes
Chicken Leg (Boneless) – 800 gms
Hung Curd – 300 gms
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
Green Chilly Paste – 1 tbsp
Red Chilly Powder – 2 tsp
Red Chilly Paste – 2 tbsp
Kebab Chini Powder – ¼ tsp
Chaat Masala Powder – 1 tbsp
Salt – To taste
Corn Flour – 2 tbsp
Lemon Juice- 1 tbsp
Refined Oil -80 ml
1. Clean, wash and cut chicken leg into four pieces each, pat dry with clean cloth and keeps aside.
2.In a bowl whisk hang curd and add the remaining ingredients in the order listed. Red chilly can be used as per the personal preferences.
3. Add Chicken pieces in this mixture and rub well, keep a side for 3 hours.
4. Take a skewer and skew the marinated chicken pieces, keep a tray underneath to collect drippings.
5. Roast In a moderately hot tandoor or over a charcoal grill for 6-7 minutes.
6. Remove from tandoor and hang the skewers to let excess moisture drain out completely (2-3 minutes) Baste with melted butter and roast for another 4 to 5 minutes.
7.When cooked transfer the chicken on the serving dish.
8. Serve hot garnish with chaat masala, accompanied with salads and mint chutney