Golden crispy prawns marinated with mayonnaise, egg whites with sweet tangy flavors of sugar & wasabi
Chef exclusive recipe to enjoy with any sort of beverage weather Alcoholic or Non Alcoholic.
- Ingredients for Wasabi Prawns
- 400 gm prawns
- 1 egg whites
- 75 gm corn flour
- 200 ml mayonnaise
- salt as required
- 5 ml sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 15 ml wasabi sauce
- 100 gm mango
- 5 gm mint leaves
- 15 gm onion
- 30 ml sweet chilli syrup
Making of Wasabi Prawns
- Step 1- Firstly, wash the prawns then devein them and keep them aside. Now place onions and mint leaves over chopping board and chop them.
- Step 2- Next, for preparing mango salsa take a bowl and add Alphonso mangoes, chopped onion, mint leaves and sweet chilli syrup (use sweet chilli sauce, if available). Mix all the ingredients well. Refrigerate the salsa.
- Step 3- Now, to prepare wasabi mayonnaise, take another bowl and add mayonnaise in it along with wasabi sauce in it. Mix the ingredients well.
- Step 4- Next, take a large bowl and add salt, sesame oil, corn flour along with egg white in it. Now add prawns in the bowl and coat them evenly. Then place a frying pan over medium flame and pour oil in it. Heat the oil for a minute and then put the coated prawns in the pan. Stir fry the prawns.
- Step 5 – Now, toss the prawns onto a plate and coat them with wasabi mayonnaise. Garnish with mango salsa topping. Serve!