INGREDIENTS FOR BAKED VEGETABLES
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces, or make designs
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 zucchini, thickly sliced, Add spinach and corn as per your liking’s
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Add all the ingredients as listed above
Making of the baked vegetables
- Prep15 m
- Cook45 m
- Ready In1 h
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly oil a LA CRUST, shallow baking dish.
- Combine vegetables in prepared baking dish, and lightly salt. Brush with olive oil, and sprinkle with dry soup mix.(TOMATO SAUCE & COVER IT WITH MOZZARELLA CHEESE)
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until vegetables are tender. You can feel with a fork when they are ready.
- Served hot with garlic sliced cheese bread, which will increase the value of the dish and the kids will be delighted with its yummy taste.