- Now a days QSR concepts are very much in demand and people are love to have these mouth watering delights.
- Home made Mixed vegetable burger which kids would love, best for quick bites and for lunch boxes for the school for kids
Ingredients for making the Burger
- 1 sliced onion
- 4 slices cheese slices
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsp refined oil
- 1/2 gm ginger paste
- 4 halved burger buns
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 sliced tomato
- 2 tsp powdered red chilli
- 2 pinch powdered salt
- 3 tsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 4 leaves lettuce loose-leaf
Making of the main Dish
- 1/2 peeled,sliced cucumber
- 2 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shelled peas
- 2 mashed,boiled,peeled potato
- 2 chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup corn
Preparation of making the Mixed vegetable Burger
- To make the burger patty, pressure cook the carrot, peas and sweet corn for 1 whistle or until soft.
2. Add the cooked vegetables, chopped onions, red chilli powder, lemon juice, garam masala powder, salt and ginger-garlic paste to a large bowl.
3. Add lemon juice and mashed potatoes in the bowl, mix well until evenly combined. Shape the mixture into small/medium patties.
4. Now heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Roll the prepared patties in the breadcrumbs and shallow fry until golden brown on both sides.
5. Take one half of the burger bun. Spread some butter and place the lettuce on top.
6. Place the prepared vegetable patty on top. Top up with slices of onion, tomato, cucumber and cheese. If you want to make it even more delicious and healthy replace cheese with egg less mayonnaise.
7. Cover it with the other half of the burger bun. If desired, add some ketchup mixed with mayonnaise on top. Secure it with a toothpick if desired.
8. Serve at once with french fries, tomato ketchup, mustard dip as per your preferences.
9. the same mixture i have been filled with corn tortilla, just optional if you can give variety.