Pizza Italia no one of the thin crust pizza with exotic greens and mixed cheese
6 servings as per your slices
For the gluten-free dough;
|baking powder||2 tsps|
|Full fat Greek yogurt||300g|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 tbsps|
You can make it more palatable as you can add some sweetener as an option, just suggestion
For the pizza toppings + tomato sauce;
|Tomato puree||1 tbsp|
|Oregano (dried)||1 tbsp|
|Italian seasoning (dried)||1 tbsp|
|Garlic (powder)||1/2 tsp|
|Onion (powder)||1/2 tsp|
|Basil (fresh)||1 bunch|
|Extra virgin olive oil||To drizzle|
|Mushrooms, slices, broccoli florets,Asparagus||100 gms|
|Peppers (finely julienne) Jalapeno peppers||100 gms|
|Red onion (finely chopped)||50 gms|
Toppings which you would love to add on your pizza
Making (for the gluten-free dough)
- To make the dough, mix the following ingredients in a bowl;
gluten-free baking powder
extra virgin olive oil
salt/ rock salt/kosher salt
- Once combined, lift the mixture out of the bowl and place on a lightly floured surface. Flatten this dough to a 12 inch circular shape. Note: you can use a rolling pin here or your hands. If you don’t have a rolling pin, or any kind of similar product.
- Flatten each individual piece so that it’s 1/2 inch thick.
- Lightly oil a flat or grill pan and wait for it to get hot. You want to make sure the pan is very hot before placing your first dough piece in.
- Transfer the dough pieces to the pan/grill (2 at a time if your pan is big enough).
- Cook each side until it’s brown and cooked entirely the way through. This usually takes approx. 10 minutes for each piece to cook, on a medium heat.
Making (for the tomato sauce)
- This is super easy and beats any store-bought pizza sauce – take out the puree in a bowl. Make sure the puree has to be cooked properly and seasoned well with aromatic herbs.
- Add the following ingredients and mix well;
Italian seasoning (dried)
salt and pepper
Making of Pizza is a child’s play, enjoy and invite kids to do so
- Pr-heat your oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Pour the sauce on the flatten pizza dough, equally so it should cover all the pizza dough.
- then add mozzarella cheese to cover the pizza dough, then add the exotic vegetables like, broccoli, asparagus, carrots, rec & yellow peppers, mushrooms, olives, tomatoes, and rest as per your liking. You’ll need the oven to heat the toppings/melt the cheese.
- you can mixed some other cheese as well as per your liking’s, like Parmesan, Gouda or Swiss cheese.
- Drizzle the top with a little extra virgin olive oil and scatter some fresh basil leaves, chilly flakes, oregano etc.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese has completely melted and the it becomes slightly brown from the top.
- served hot garnished with more Parmesan cheese, basil leaves, cherry tomatoes, olive oil and enjoy it with tomato ketchup.