⅓ cup falooda sev,
10 gms almonds
10 gms Pistachio
10 gms Cashew nutS
50 Ml Roohafza/Rose syrup
½ tablespoon sabja seeds (falooda seeds)
4 kulfi2 tablespoon rose syrup
200 ml Condensed milk
1 tsp Small Cardamom powder
Requirements for Kulfi
A few chopped pistachios, almonds or cashews nut
Method of making the Falooda
- Soak the sabja seeds in enough water for 30 minutes.
- Once they swell, strain and keep aside. you can also refrigerate the soaked seeds.
- Prepare the falooda sev according to package instructions.
- If cooking the falooda sev, then once cooked, rinse the cooked falooda sev in water. drain and keep them aside. let them cool completely.
- Add 1 tbsp sabja seeds in a bowl or serving plate.
- Add 1 to 1.5 tbsp falooda sev.
- Remove the kulfi from the moulds. slice them into 2 or 4 slices. place each kulfi with its slices on top of the falooda and sabja seeds.
- Pour 1/2 tbsp of rose syrup. sprinkle the dry fruits.
- Serve chilled with pistachio, mint leaves and love.
Please for plating you can take different food colors and can arrange the plating as shown above in the recipe.