Ingredients for Fettuccine
- 100 gms fettuccine pasta
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter
- ¾ cup finely grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 gms thyme
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 gms Basil leaves
- 2 gms cherry tomatoes
- 3 gms black olives
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until very al dente.
- Drain, reserving 2 cups of pasta cooking liquid.
- Transfer 1 cup pasta cooking liquid to a large skillet.
- Bring to a gentle simmer, then whisk in butter, a piece at a time, until melted. Whisking constantly.
- gradually add cheese, making sure it’s completely melted and incorporated before adding more.
- Add pasta and toss to coat, adding more pasta cooking liquid as needed, until sauce blankets fettuccine completely.
- Serve hot garnished with Parmesan cheese flakes, basil leave with cherry tomatoes.