Ingredients for making the Nachos
- 1 Can Baked Beans
- 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 100g mozzarella cheese (grated)
- flavored nachos chips (Doritos or other)
Make your own style, or take the hint from this recipe, you can create your own plate
Making of the Nachos with tomatoes and Baked Beans
- In a small pot, pour in the can of baked beans, stir a little to heat it up.
- Add the tomato sauce and sour cream, stir until color is even and no sour cream flakes can be seen.
- Keep stirring until it is almost boiling or a little bubbling.
- Turn off heat to cool a little.
- Arrange some nachos on the plates, whatever u desire.
- Scoop the bean mixture onto the chips, distributing evenly on the plates.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella on top and pop the plate(s) into microwave for 1 minute for cheese to melt.
- Once the Nachos are ready served immediately, (Option 2) or need not to spread the mixture on the top, or else they will get soggy.
As soon as tomatoes & bean mixture is scooped on the chips, put on cheese immediately and heat it under the salamander or micro wave it. Delay will in-result to get the nachos soggy.