Ingredients for the Chicken Burger
- ground chicken3/4 tsp.
- smoked paprika1
- clove garlic, minced3
- green onions, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper2 tbsp.
- extra-virgin olive oil4
- slices cheddar4
- leaves butter head lettuce2 c.
- Coleslaw 100 gms
- avocado, thinly sliced1/4
- small red onion, thinly sliced1
- jalapeño, thinly sliced4
- brioche burger buns,
Making of the Chicken Burger
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, paprika, garlic, and green onions, and season with salt and pepper. Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add burger patties and cook, flipping once, until golden and a thermometer inserted into the center registers 165°, 8 to 10 minutes. Top with cheddar, cover, and cook until just melted, 2 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer patties to a plate.
- Stack lettuce, coleslaw, chicken burgers, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, and more coleslaw on top of bottom buns. Close sandwiches with top buns.
You can add what ever stuff to add in you preparations, varieties of cheese, jalapeno peppers, onion rings, lettuce, cocktail sauce and many more enjoy with fresh fries.