Ingredients for making the Golden fried prawns
- 6 No Prawn or Jumbo Prawn Tiger – (Cleaned and De-veined with tail)
- Salt Ginger garlic and paste for first marination
- Prawn Batter for
- 100 gm Maida –
- 100 gm Corn flour –
- 10 gms Baking Powder
- to taste Salt
- Refined oil for frying
- sweet chilli sauce 100 ml
Methods of making the Golden Fried Prawns
- Peel Clean and de-veined the prawns.
- Apply Salt and Ginger Garlic paste to the Prawns.
- After that make a thick flour batter,see the ingredients and quantity.
- Heat sufficient oil in a wok, dip marinated prawns in the batter by holding the tail and deep-fry on medium heat, turning frequently, for two to three minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- serve hot as per the choice of your sauce sweet chilly sauce or hot garlic sauce.
For flavour in the golden batter you can add little wine or beer also that will give the prawns little more aroma, and it would be more delicious.