Ingredients for making the kiwi Muffins
- 4 kiwi (medium size) peeled and diced to
- 2 tbsp chocolate flakes
- 1 cup total4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder1 tsp salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 egg slightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canola sugar for dusting
Method of making
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper cupcake liners.
- Sift flour, salt, sugar, cinnamon & baking power in a bowl and mix well.
- Beat together egg, milk, oil & vanilla in a large bowl. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients. Fold in the chopped kiwi.
- Spoon mixture into a cupcake liner & fill them to the top. Sprinkle with the raw/sugar.
- Bake for approx 25 minutes. Muffins are done when slightly brown & a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
As per your own choice you can add the topping its optional.