Ingredients for making the chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Making of the chocolate cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
This is for sure one of the best cookies which you will love to eat it.