Ingredients for making the Dosa
- 1 ladle Dosa Batter
- 1 tsp Gun Powder
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Onion Chopped
- 1 tsp Green Chilli Finely Chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander Chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
Instructions for making the dosa
- Heat a hot plate
- Once the pan is hot, add a ladle full of dosa batter in the center of the pan and spread to make a thin dosa.
- Drizzle some oil on the sides of the dosa.
- Sprinkle gun powder on dosa.
- Break an egg in the center of the dosa and spread it using a using all over the dosa.
- Sprinkle onion, green chili and coriander on top.
- Sprinkle salt on top.
- Once the dosa is nicely browned from the bottom, flip and cook on the other side for a minute.
- Flip once again and fold into half.
- Serve hot with any dosa chutney or curry.
Add finely chopped veggies like carrot, capsicum, mushroom, beans, broccoli, asparagus along with egg, You can served the dosa with a tomato chutney and coconut chutney before pouring the eggs.