Ingredients for making the salmon fillet
- Juice of 3 lemons, divided
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black to taste
- 2 slices (6 ounces each)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp capers rinsed
- 100 gms assorted garden vegetables
Method of making the salmon
- Whisk juice of 1 lemon, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add salmon fillets, turning to coat. Refrigerate salmon for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Grill salmon 4 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon and the type of grill you’re using. Salmon is done when it flakes easily when poked with a fork.
- Heat remaining lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 5 to 7 minutes until it starts to get thick and some of the water evaporates. Add butter and a pinch of salt. When butter melts, stir in capers. Taste, and add more salt if necessary.
- Side by side drizzled little olive oil with crushed garlic and saute little vegetables like, carrots, zucchini, mushrooms and adjust the seasoning.
- arrange saute vegetables in the plate and put the grilled salmon on the top, serve hot with a garlic infused breads with mushrooms caps.
While grilling make sure salmon should not be break carefully grill it and make a nice design on it