Ingredients for making the salad is endless
- 1 pound (500 g) strawberries washed, hulled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruits peeled and sliced into half moons
- 2 mangoes peeled and diced
- 10 ounces (300 g) blueberries washed
- 1 cup green grapes halved
- 9 ounce (250 g) can pineapple chunks or pieces (or 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, peeled and diced)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice (from the canned pineapple, if using)
Instructions to follow while making the salad
- Place prepared washed and sliced or diced fruits in a large salad bowl.
- Using a measuring jug, combine the honey, lime juice and pineapple juice. Pour the syrup through the fruit and mix well. Mix the juices accumulated at the bottom of the bowl once again before serving, if not serving immediately.
Above mentioned pics is just for presentation you can add the fruits as per your liking and taste.