Ingredients for making the fish
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 400g butternut pumpkin, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 700g firm white fish fillets
- 2 x 250g Log Grian rice
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon fried shallots
Method of making
- Heat the oil in a large wok over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot, zucchini and pumpkin and stir-fry for 5 mins or until onion softens. taste.com.au1:06How to prepare onions.
- Add the curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant and vegetables are coated in paste. Stir in the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, for 10 mins or until pumpkin is tender.
- Add the fish and stir gently to combine. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 mins or until fish is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat the basmati rice following packet directions.
- Sprinkle curry with coriander and fried shallots. Serve with the steam rice.
In this different version, i just did a twist in this recipes to make it more palatable with exotic veggies. you too can add as per your liking,