Ingredients for making the jelly
- 1 packet of Gui ling gao powder (50 gm)
- 250 ml water to mix
- 1.5 liter water to make the jelly
- 250 gm cane/rock sugar
Method of making the jelly
- Boil the water with the cane sugar till sugar has dissolved.
- Meanwhile, mix the 50 gm of Gui Ling Gao powder with the 250 ml water thoroughly mixed well.
- Once the syrup is boiling, lower heat and mix in the powder mixture, keep stirring for about 10 mins. The mixture will start to thicken.
- Sieve the mixture and pour into serving bowls. Discard any lumps.
- Once get cool, keep chilled in the refrigerator before serving.
Cut the jelly into Dices and garnish it with mint leaves, served chilled.