Ingredients for stuffed Prunes
- Makes 20 pieces or as per your requirement
- 20 pitted prunes
- 120 gms goat cheese or cream cheese
- 10 slices wedges
Method of making
- If necessary, cut a slit into each prune with a paring knife (some will have a natural indentation perfect for filling with cheese).
- Using a small spoon, fill each prune with half teaspoon cheese, depending on the size.
- Store in the fridge until ready to use.
- To cook, preheat the oven to 375°F. Arrange the prunes on a foil-lined baking sheet and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is gooey and prunes looks soft.
- Serve immediately, garnished with orange segments.
Please handle with care as it would be very hot so be careful while having a bite, enjoy these fabulous antipasti at any point of time. cheers!!