Ingredients for making the bruschetta pizza
- 1 store bought pizza dough
- 1/2 pound precooked shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1 cup jarred bruschetta
- 1-2 cups baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup white onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1tsp Oregano
- 2 GMS Basil leaves
- 1TSP Chilli flakes if required
Method of making
- Preheat Indoor Searing Grill to 350º.
- Oil pizza dough on both sides.
- Place pizza dough on the grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and grill marks are achieved.
- Flip pizza dough and, working quickly, top with bruschetta.
- Next, add baby spinach and onion slices.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Close the grill lid and cook for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and pizza dough is cooked through.
- Slice pizza and serve immediately.
One of my personnel favorite, its not like for making a pizza you need a whole base of 12 to 10 inches, you can fill your hunger with this little stint also. enjoy having this new start up..