Ingredients for making the Muffins
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- Add 20 gms sugar
Method of making
- Combine flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs; mix well. Combine milk and vanilla; add to creamed mixture alternately with flour mixture.
- Fold in the raspberries. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until center of muffin springs back when lightly touched.
Personnel favorite for tea time snack, i love to have at any point of time. you can add yogurt or muffin mix for the better result, or simply follow this simple recipes.