Ingredients of Tandoori Pomfret
- 1 pomfret fish, whole
- 1 Tbsp yoghurt (low fat)
- 1 Tbsp mustard paste
- 1/2 Tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 Tbsp turmeric
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp mustard oil
- 3-4 Tbsp lemon juice
Making of Tandoori Pomfret
- In a bowl, take yoghurt, mustard paste, red chilli powder, turmeric, salt, mustard oil, lemon juice and mix well.
- Cut slits into the fish.
- Marinate the fish with the paste.
- Grill the fish till it is crispy and golden brown.
- Serve on a platter with lettuce and lemon wedges.
Fish marinated with hung curd and an assortment of traditional condiments. Grilled till golden and crisp. served with your choice of salads and chutneys.