Ingredients for making the prawns
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 100ml olive oil
- 20 ml white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- salt to taste
- SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 120 gms b grade Prawns
- 1 medium avocado (peeled, de-seeded and diced)
- 100 gms baby kale
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- Tempura Batter
- 20 gms tempura flour
- 50 ml water
- salt & pepper to taste
Method of making
- Heat oil in the heavy bottomed pan, check the temp by inserting a drop of batter, if its come up that mean oil is ready for deep frying.
- one by one dip each prawns in the tempura batter and deep fry till golden brown, repeat the process until you have done with frying the prawns.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend for about 3-4 minutes to ensure the herbs are finely ground and distributed.
- Assemble all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Toss salad with dressing and arrange the salad in the oval platter and horizontally arrange the golden fried tempura flours
You can deep fried the prawns in the tempura batter and arrange it on the top of kale salad, similarly you can combined both as per you liking and preferences.