Ingredients for making the chicken
- 200 chicken Breast
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1 (12 ounce) canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 small chopped onion
- 1Chopped habanero chopped pepper (or less if you find it too hot)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 juice of lime
- salt and pepper to taste
Method of making
- Heat 1 tsp of oil. Rub chicken with lime juice, salt and pepper and cook until skin is brown. Remove chicken from pan.
- Add remaining oil to the same pan and cook onions, garlic, thyme and chile for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken breasts and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked. If sauce gets too thick, add a little water.
- Adjust salt to taste. Serve whole chicken breast with sauce on a bed of cooked spaghetti in the sauce of your choice.
Its up to you if you want to give any other mild flavor to the spaghetti, arrange the spaghetti in a plate and put the grilled chicken breast on the top,served hot .