Never ever wondering what to make to impress your loved ones on weekends, try this quick shake recipe and enjoy with them. You can pair this shake with a sandwich of your choice to make it a complete meal for breakfast. get more ideas on the preparation and variety by scrolling on the Chefs nectar Site..
Ingredients for making the Oreo Shake
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
How to make Oreo Milkshake
- To prepare this delicious shake recipe, take a bowl and coarsely crush the Oreo cookies in it. You don’t need to powder them, they should be crushed enough to be blended into a shake.
- Now, pour milk and chocolate syrup in a blender. Also, add Oreo cookies and ice-cream in the blender. Blend well all the ingredients until combined completely.
- Crush and crumble some Oreo cookies in a bowl. You can also put them in a plastic bag and pound them with a rolling pin for the purpose.
- Pour the prepared milkshake into a glass. Finally, top the milkshake with the crumbled Oreo cookies. Serve immediately with a straw.