Ingredients for making the BBQ Wings
- 10 pcs Chicken wings
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic powder
- 1 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 20 gms chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh herbs ( parsley)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp oregano
Method of making the BBQ Wings with grilled potatoes
- Bring a well-salted pot of water to a boil, then add the potatoes and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Heat grill to medium-high and oil grates. In a large bowl, mix together salt, pepper, and garlic powder, then stir in olive oil. Add potatoes and toss gently to coat. Grill potatoes, flipping once, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add herbs to oil mixture, then return potatoes to mixture and toss again.
- for BBQ Wings
- Marinated the chicken wings with marinated ingredients smoothed the mixture with olive oil keep aside.
- Set the Oven at the temperature of 220 degree Celsius and cook the chicken wings for 15 to 20 minutes or till done.
arrange the grilled potatoes as a base in the plate and set the bbq wings on the top garnish with any micro herb or basil leaves, enjoy this heavenly dish with your love ones at any occasion.