Ingredients for making the butter garlic two pepper Prawns
- 15 to 16 Big Sized Prawns Or 25 Medium Sized Prawns
- 2 Garlic Pods Or 20-25 Garlic Cloves chopped finely
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1.5 tbsp Butter
- 1 t/s Rock Salt or Salt as required
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp red bell peppers
- 1 tbsp yellow bell peppers
- 1 tbsp green bell peppers
- 1 tbsp burnt garlic
Method of making these heavenly sea blossoms (prawns)
- Take Fresh Prawns clean them under tap water. Clean the Prawns remove the black thread which is the spine of prawns. Now keep them aside with some salt mixed in it. Wash the prawns again. Also please keep the head and tail intact of prawns as it looks beautiful with them.
- Take a pan or wok add olive oil and butter. Keep the gas on medium heat add chopped garlic.
- Saute them for a minute. Add rock salt and black pepper as desired.
- Its time to add cleaned and washed prawns. Saute gently all.
- Cover the pan with a lid for 2 to 3 mins on low heat. Keep stirring in between else it might stick at the bottom.
- Remove the lid and keep the heat on medium mode. Check once prawns are cooked Squeeze Lime juice on it. add all sort of bell peppers in it mixed well adjust the seasoning once again.
- Your Butter Garlic two pepper Prawns are ready.
- Serve hot as a starter or meal, arrange as illustrate above in the pic.
- Garnish with burnt garlic on the top enjoy with any sort of beverages as an snack or along with main dish.
1. Calorie conscious people can replace butter with Olive oil or any other herbal organic oil.
2. Vegetarians can also make similar recipe with Mushrooms and Fried Tofu or Paneer. I am sure it will taste great and for sure you will fell in love with it.