Eggs are the best source of proteins and is one of the popular choice for those who do not eat non-vegetarian food. There are a number of people who happen to be eggetarian but cannot eat meat and for them egg is one of the prominent sources of protein. Like potato, egg is also a versatile ingredient with which you can make anything. Eggs are the only product which have variety of recipes which kids love to have at any point of time. So let’s start with this exotic recipe of Egg Curry.
Ingredients for making the Egg Curry or Anda Curry
- 2 boiled egg
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 onion
- 3 green chilli
- 2 tablespoon melon seeds
- 1 tablespoon cashew nut paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kasoori methi powder
- 5 cashews
- 2 tablespoon fresh cream
- Salt to taste
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
Method of making Egg Curry/ Anda Curry
First of all Boil the Eggs
1. To prepare this mouth-watering Spicy Egg Curry, boil eggs in a pan. Once done, keep aside without peeling them.
2. Sauté onions and tomatoes then grind together 1/3 of tomato, 1 tbsp melon seeds and cashew paste.
3. Transfer this paste in a bowl and grind 1/3 onion with melon seeds. Transfer this paste in a bowl.
4. Now, put a pan over medium flame and add oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, add 1 tbsp onion, 1 tbsp tomato, 3 slit green chillies. Saute for 2 minutes.
5. Once Gravy is ready then, Add Eggs In The gravy and just give another boil
6. Next, add the onion-melon seeds paste and tomato-cashew and melon seeds paste in it. Cook for 2 minutes and then add red chilli powder, salt, sugar, cumin powder, garam masala, kasoori methi powder, chopped cashews and coriander leaves.
7. Simmer for 2-3 minutes and then add fresh cream. Cook for 1 minute and meanwhile peel and halve the eggs.
8. Add in the gravy and cook for 2 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with steam rice, paratha or roti.
Please Note: Egg Curry is very famous and best option to prepare at any time during the day or night. This is very healthy options and as you know eggs are the best source of proteins. So keep trying something different every time when you have eggs. enjoy your Sunday with your family with his delicious yummy Egg Curry !!😃😃👌