Healthy Sugar Free Wheat Ladoo, which every one would love to eat, best source of protein bite along with breakfast. Enjoy the simplicity of this nutritious sweet 🥰👍
These Ladoo are made with wheat,walnuts and dates, there is no ghee and no white sugar in this preparation. A very healthy and easy dessert which kids would love to have /eat as they are interested in lots of such kind of sweets which are best source of proteins and vitamins and are good for grown up children’s.
- 1 cup (225 gms) Whole wheat flour
- 2 cups (450 gms) Walnuts
- 2 cups (450 gms) Dates
- 2 tsp Raw Honey (regular honey is fine too)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/3 tsp Elaichi Powder
- 1 tbsp of kewra essence if you want to add aroma in it
Method to follow while making wheat/ Atta Ladoo
- In a heavy bottom non stick pan, Roast the wheat flour on a medium flame for 5-6 minutes until it is golden/nutty brown.
- Place 2 cups of walnut in a 150 degree temp in the oven and roast for 6 minutes. Alternatively pan roast for the same time. Let the walnuts cool for a few minutes.
- Add it to a food processor and grind until you get the smooth buttery paste.
- Drop the dates one by one from the food processor tube until it is blended well and grind smoothly to mix with the walnuts paste.
- Now add the roasted wheat flour, elaichi powder and salt and give it a swirl and mix for another 5 seconds
- Add required amount of honey and mix thoroughly again.
- Take out the prepared mixture from the blender in a plate and roll it to you desired shape into Ladoo
Please Note just a recomendation
Please use good quality of dates, don’t look into the cost as it’s the matter of the health of your family. honey you can use of Dabur. And similarly A one quality of walnuts ..