This Creamy Tuscan Chicken dish is quick, super easy, and finger-licking, You are going to love this creamy sauce, the tangy sun-dried tomatoes, and all that spinach served over amazingly juicy chicken breasts.
Thanks to the spinach, tomatoes, and chicken with Tuscan herbs, this Italian flair dish which you want more. The dish is accompanied by a sauce that has all the creamy goodness you ever wanted, so get ready for an unforgettable meal. And enjoy with your family and friends. 👌❤️👍
Ingredients for making the Chicken
1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
4 no’s boneless skinless chicken breasts
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp dried oregano
3 tbsp butter
3 cloves garlic, minced1
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
3 cups baby spinach
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Lemon wedges, for serving
Method of making the Tuscan Chicken
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst then add spinach and cook until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in heavy cream and parmesan and bring mixture to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet and cook until heated through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Enjoy this fabulous dish with lemon wedges. 😋🥰😘👌