Mango Badam Ladoo with a blend of the coconut is the perfect to celebrate any festive season, especially made for dearest sister on the Occasion of Raksha Bandhan !! So thought better to share with my other friends and followers also. Enjoy this festive treat by prepared your self with your loved ones.❤️❤️💐
Ingredients for making the Mango Badam/Almond Ladoo❤️
- 2 cup Mango pulp
- 1/2 cup Almond meal – Powder
- 3 cup Coconut Powder or flour
- 1 tin Condense milk ( Amul the taste of India)😄
- 50 ml Milk
- 2-3 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 1/2 cup ( One and a half cup ) khoya-Mawa or milk powder as per the availability
- 100 gms Almond and Pistachio slivers
- 1 tbsp Dried edible flower
- 4 to 5 sprig saffron optional
Method of making the Mango Badam Ladoo❤️
- In a heavy-bottomed Pan/ kadai heat ghee.
- Add coconut and almond powder, roast for 3-4 minutes on a very low heat, so it would not get brown.
- Add condense milk and combine everything.
- If it’s too thick add little milk.
- Cook the mixture for a couple of minutes, then add grated khoya or milk powder.
- Continuously keep stirring and cooking until the mixture gets thicker.
- Now add mango pulp and mix well.
- Keep stirring the mixture on medium heat, make sure the mixture doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- It will take about 25-30 minutes.(on a low heat)
- Once the mixture gets thicker and ghee will appear on the top of it switch off the heat.
- Add aromatic cardamom powder and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into another plate and rest it to cool completely.
- Once it cools down, chill the mixture in the fridge for another couple of hours.
- Divide the mixture into equal balls, make ladoos and garnish it with almond and pistachio and edible flowers.(to make it more appealing)
- You can store these ladoos in a glass Jar or in a attractive tray. It will remain fresh for 5 to 6 days. Better to keep it in the refrigerator.❤️
- You can add more dry fruits as per your preference after all you are the maker of this sweet so add the value which will help in boosting the energy of your loved ones🥰 Happy Raksha Bandhan💐