Ingredients for making the Oats Ladoo💐👍❤️
For making of 15 to 20 ladoos
- 1 coconut (ripe gola) cut into small pieces
- 1/2 bowl oats
- 1/2 cup chopped dryfruits (almonds, pistachio, cashews nuts, figs)
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 5-6 cardamom pods
- 1/2 bowl – raisins
Method of making the Oats Ladoo❤️💐
- Dry roast oats till it becomes little browns and aromatic.
- Grind coconut with cardamom pods. Make a fine powder.
- Take a another kadai add coconut powder, oats, dryfruits and condensed milk on low heat mix it properly till it becomes gluey consistency.
- Transfer this mixture on the plate and cool it down, now apply little oil on the palm take small quantity of the mixture and make ladoo. After rolling off you can decorate it with the choice of your favourite dry fruits.😋
- Dotted with Pistachio now transfer all this ladoos in the fridge in a tray or in a jar as per your suitability for around 3 to 4 hours. Or you can have it as it is.
- Once the Ladoos becomes set you serve these healthy delight with your family and friends during the festive occasion or as a evening hi-tea.