There are so many different preparations of this vegetables and it’s a mix which goes along with so many vegetables, e.g Aloo Gobi, Gobi mutter, Mixed Vegetables etc. Gobi Masala is very common dish and we are grown eating this dish every now and then. Yo too will ❤️this preparations as you can add fried cashews or almonds also as per your preferences and taste. Grandmaa exotic technique been followed to make this recipes. ❤️u dadi/grand maa😘
Ingredients for making the Gobi Masala👍
- 1 cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets or as per your requirements
- 4 no’s potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch dices or wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil/mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 no’s tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon definitely chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon fresh green coriander
- 1 Lemon wedges for a lunch in the dish
- 2 no’s green chilies optional
Method of making the Gobi Masala🥰
- To start with cut the cauliflower into florets, then peel and cut potatoes into dices/ wedges and wash along with cauliflower. Drain off the water and keep a side.
- Heat oil in a Kadai or use a skillet. Shallow fry the cauliflower and potatoes. Then take out from the Kadai and keep a side.
- Making of the Masala
- In a Kadai add oil then add cumin seeds, let the cumin crackle for a while to get the aroma, then add chopped onions and cook till it becomes translucent, add ginger garlic paste and chopped tomatoes. Cook the ingredients till the time it becomes mushy and fragrant.
- Then add all the Masala listed above and combine well, so that the Masala mixed well with the onions and tomatoes.
- Once you get the desired consistency then add the fried Aloo Gobi into the Masala. Add the seasoning and mixed well carefully without breaking the florets of the cauliflower.
- Let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes, to cover it with a lid. Remove the lid and served hot garnished with chopped fresh green coriander. Squeezing a lemon wedge on the top before serving. Best goes with butter naan, roti or paratha. Along with papad/!pickle and green salad.
- Enjoy this exotic veggies with your loved one which is every one’s favorite.😘👌