Delicious preparation of soya chunks could be any as it’s a favourite food/snacks which can be prepared in minutes without any hassle, if you know how to create the dish out of this delicious food. From masala and other preparation I was thought why should not create something different as a booster which helps in boosting the immunity as well, so this dish comes out in my mind and I create it with ease for your refrence. Enjoy it with your loved one on the weekend. 😘👍
Ingredients for making the Soya Chunks😋
- 2 cups soya chunks, soaked, boiled with salt
- 2-3 tbsp Corn Flour
- Water (for soaking & Boiling soya chunks)
- Oil – to deep fry
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3-4 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 dry red chilly
- ¼ cup Capsicum
- 1 tbsp Sriracha / Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- few Greens of Spring Onion
Method of making the Soya Chunks🥰
- Soak soya chunks for about 10-15 minutes in water. after 15 mins boil the soya chunks with 1 tsp salt.
- Once it becomes soft switch off the stove and drains the water completely. Squeeze the water completely from the soya chunks and keep aside.
- Soya chunks should be dry.
- Add a tbsp of cornflour coat well with the soya chunks. This is the first coat and mixes well.
- Add one more tbsp of cornflour coat again. Now the soya chunks are well coated with cornflour.
- Heat the oil deep fry the soya chunks until they turn crisp. repeat this process for remaining soya chunks fry and keep aside.
- heat oil in a pan, add the doves of dry red chilly let it crackle then add garlic, onion, and bell pepper saute well.
- add the sauces like red chili sauce, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, vinegar and mix well.
- add the salt, sugar, pepper powder, and honey mix well.
- Now add in the fried soya chunks and mix well. Make sure that the sauces well coated with the soya chunks then add sesame seeds and chopped green spring onions.
- Served hot as a snacks, kids will love this preparation and lick there fingers, I assured they will say thanks for this treat on the occasion of Teacher’s day. Which shows the true Love of nature first teacher called mother.🙏💐
Please Note: if you want to add sesame seeds then add or it’s totally up to you instead of sesame you can add almonds flake as well.
Here I did not add any sesame seeds as kids do not like the sesame seeds. But as I said you can add as per your preferences.😃😘