Zucchini contains zero fat, and is high in water and fiber. It also contains significant amounts of vitamins B6, riboflavin, folate, C, and K, and minerals, like potassium and manganese. Zucchini helps in improve digestion. It helps in slow down aging. It help in lower blood sugar. It maintain healthy heart. Improves the eyes health. Helps in weight loss, most important it helps in boost energy which is very much important now a days. Cook these kind of darker vegetables to maintain good health of your loved one. Enjoy 🥰👍
Ingredients for making the Masala Zucchini 😋
- 4 no’s medium sized zucchini
- 2 tbsp oil or Desi Ghee
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger, chopped ginger
- 2 tsp fresh green coriander
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp degi chili
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste or home made tomato paste
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 14 oz can full fat coconut milk
- salt to taste
Method of making the Masala Zucchini 😋👌
- To start with wash all the vegetables and keep a side, now start a prep reparation for cooking.
- Diced or sliced the zucchini as per your choice. Chopped the onions, garlic and ginger.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan over medium heat. add in the chopped onions and saute when it becomes translucent.
- Then add in the ginger and garlic when these herbs start becoming fragrant then add diced zucchini into the pan and mixed well with other ingredients in the pan.
- Add the coriander powder, cumin, powder, degi chilli and turmeric and stir, so all the spices are well incorporated.
- Then add in the tomato paste, vegetable stock and coconut milk and stir well till it combined well. Once it has been mixed well, let it simmer about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, check the consistency Garnish with chopped fresh coriander and enjoy with roti/naan or steamed rice/ jeera Pulao as per your likings.😋👍
You can cook this healthy exotic vegetable in other so many different variations, as per your liking and taste. For e.g Makhani, Subz ka Mela, stir fried etc. Be healthy and eat healthy 🙏