There are so many special occasions in our life, so every one have a right to celebrate it in its different way, so here I just give a food for a thought of you, if you want you can surprise someone who is dear to you❤️ with this special nectar’s delight. Which has some special ingredient to make it exclusive and palatable in the taste.😋 enjoy it with cheers.
Ingredients for making the three peppers, olive Chicken Seekh😋
- 150 gms chicken mince
- 50 gm coriander for garnishing
- 1 chopped Onions
- 2 tablespoon Peri peri powder
- 1 tsp chat masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 6 no’s kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 30 gms three bell peppers chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 no egg
- 1 tsp lemon Juice
- 50 gms Cheese optional
Method of making the chicken Seekh 😘
- In a bowl add all the mixture listed above, and combined well with minced chicken mixture.
- Then add chopped onions, chopped three bell peppers, cheese,chopped kalamata olives, olive oil and egg, mixed everything well and beat the mixture for good one to two minutes to make it smooth.
- Once this process is done, keep the mixture for a rest for half an hour in the fridge.
- After half an hour check the mixture and take it out from the fridge and skew it evenly on the skewer.
- Then put the skewers in the clay oven for 5 to 6 minutes, then take it out glaze it with butter and again cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then remove the Seekh from the charcoal oven and take it out carefully from the skewer.
- Cut the Seekh into half, then glaze with butter, peri peri masala, chopped fresh coriander, chat masala, lemon juice and served hot garnished with green mint chutney, along with papad and salad.
- One of the perfect surprise for special occasion, anniversary and birthday for ❤️ for a soul mate. Cheers !!