During the evening of you plan to have something exotic and delicious this option of making bottle gourd kebabs are one of the best, with less efforts and quick to make this heavenly delicious will be ❤️ by every one. So try it out and win the hearts of your diners.😋
Ingredients for making the kebabs😋
- Bottle gourd grated – 1 medium sized, around 1 cup
- 100 gms Oats
- 2 tbsp Besen
- 10 gms ginger
- 5 gms Garlic
- 2 green chilies
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 1 shallot
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander-powder
- 1 tbsp fresh green coriander leaves
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Chaat masala powder
- 50 ml Oil for pan searing
Method for making the Kebabs👍
- Clean, Wash, Peel and grate the bottle gourd.
- Squeeze it in between your palms and remove excess water and Keep aside, Make paste of ginger, garlic and chillies.
- Take peanuts and coarse grind it. Mix this with grated bottle gourd along with oats.
- Then add all spices listed above in the bottle gourd then add gram flour.
- Make sure the mixture should not be watery, if required add more besan. Shape them into small medallions and flatten it.
- Heat a nonstick pan, put 2 tsp oil and shallow fry them on both sides.
- Once crispy on both sides remove this on serving plate, arrange accordingly as per the pic shown above.
- Serve hot garnishing with slices of onions, tomatoes, yoghurt dip or Mint chutney as per your liking and preferences. Enjoy !😋