Special dish created for you people only, there are so many different versions, but this is just for you guys a special gift from the chef’s nectar. Enjoy eat healthy and be healthy. ❤️
Ingredients for making the Lamb Shank with Spinach😋
- 20 ml Canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 to 5 cloves
- 2 bay leaf
- 6 green cardamom
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 inch ginger finely chopped
- 2 Lamb Shanks
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 black cardamom
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt, well beaten
- 200 gms baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Edible flowers for garnish
- 2 tablespoon butter
Method of making Lamb Shank with Spinach😋
- Let’s start the cooking process, Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan, seared the Lamb shank in the hot oil from both sides for 2 minutes each side, and keep aside.
- Add more oil in the pan then add peppercorns, cloves, bay leaves, and cardamom, cinnamon, mace and big cardamom, let it crackled for a while till it becomes fragrant.
- Add chopped onions, garlic and ginger. Stir and fry until the onions develop brown or translucent.
- Add ground cumin, ground coriander, cayenne pepper, and salt to taste.add beaten yoghurt in the masala to give a nice taste.Keep doing this until all yogurt has been incorporated.
- Add seared lamb shank in the cooking mixture carefully and let it cook, or you can cook it separately in the oven at 200 degree Celsius for 20 to 25 minutes as per your preferences. Medium rare or full done.
- Now stir the baby spinach in a pan along with garlic cloves and little salt stir a little for a minute or two then make a paste with the help of the blender. Then check weather your gravy is consistent have good texture then add the spinach purée cook for a while to get the nice green color/gravy.
- Now add garam masala check the seasoning add little more butter to make it more delicious. Check your lamb shank, drizzled with lamb shank with little butter and pour the gravy in a serving plate arrange Lamb shank on the top, decorated with edible flowers of your choice. And enjoy this delicious new version of Palak Gosht/saag Gosht or anything else which you want to name it. Have a great day. Enjoy!🥰