CHICKEN/ MURG Anmol Moti (PREICIOUS Pearl)
Chicken Breast (Boneless)- 850 gms
Hung Curd – 300 gms
Rose leave Powder (Rani Masala) – 50 gms
Shahi Jeera- 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
Sesame Seed Paste- 3 tbsp
Cashewnut Paste- 3 tbsp
Garam Masala- 1 tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder- 3 tsp
White Vinegar -3 tsp
Rose Water- 3 tsp
Refined Oil – 90 ml
Egg – 1no
Salt – to Taste
Melted Butter – for Basting
Method of making the Murgh Anmol Moti
1. Clean the chicken breast, wash and cut each chicken breast into half, pat dry with a cloth and keep aside.
3. In a deep tray whisk hung curd add rose leaves powder, Shahi jeera, ginger, garlic paste, sesame paste and cashewnut paste, sprinkle garam masala, Kashmiri red chilli powder, white seasoning. vinegar, rose water, refined oil, egg and the remaining ingredients in order listed, above.
4. Add Chicken pieces in this mixture and rub well, keep a side for 2 1/2hours.
6. Take a skewer and skew the marinated chicken pieces, keep a tray underneath to collect drippings.
7. Roast In a moderately hot tandoor or over a charcoal grill for 6-7 minutes.
8. Remove from tandoor and hang the skewers to let excess moisture drain out completely (2-3 minutes) Baste with melted butter and roast for another 4 to 5 minutes.
9. When cooked transfer the chicken on the serving dish.
10. Serve hot garnish with chaat masala, salads and mint chutney